Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage

Title: The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage
Author: Dr Laura Schlessinger
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers
Copyright: 2007
ISBN: 0-06-114284-0


I strongly recommend this book.

Man or woman – if you think your marriage is great or if you think it is hopeless; or anywhere in between - read this book. Dr Laura makes you think about how YOU can make your marriage better. She makes you think about what is important to your spouse and focuses you on positive things under your control.

By considering, thinking about, and answering some of Dr Laura’s questions I developed a personal action plan that I hope and expect will take my marriage to new highs.

I’m confident her insights and questions can help you improve your marriage regardless of its current state.

“The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage” would make a great wedding present. It’s inexpensive and probably more valuable than anything else the new couple will receive. And that goes for second marriage couples as much as first timers.

I intend to reread “The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage” at regular intervals. I’ve set up a reminder in Outlook to dust it off and review and renew my care & feeding marriage action plan.

Links to other Book Reviews in this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment